Bachelor's Room Setup
All efforts to provide a sanitized area will be made, we cannot be held responsible for the health of those who use the space or potentially become ill thereafter. Please use all caution to protect oneself from unwanted illness and be mindful of social distancing while in the shoot spaces.
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and cleaning the space
- Supply a hand washing station with soap, warm water, and paper towels or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Clean common areas allowing guest access including bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances
- Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided amenities, if applicable
- Remove garbage and add new lining to cans
- Space out bookings to allow for enhanced cleaning
- Follow Government guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting the space between every booking
- Disinfect high touch surfaces and shared amenities such as light switches, door knobs and coffee machines with EPA-approved products
- Schedule a licensed professional cleaner to come between bookings
Guests are advised to maintain physical distance, wear a mask and wash hands frequently for their health.
We reserve the right to end your booking at anytime and/or pursue extra charges if any rules are breached.